Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Guess who turned One!

We had a little party for Asher, and I was surprised at how much Asher LOVED it...

Of course we had to strip him down before he ate his first cupcake...
Initial apprehension...
But was there every any doubt...
this boy LOVES his cupcakes! Not a lot of crumbs left to clean.
He loved opening his gifts...



Left over Cupcakes: blue ones for the little kids and chocolate Nutella ones for the big kids (Nutella in the frosting and inside!). ***A little disclaimer is that I never bake such fun things so I had to share due to my excitement!



We just can't believe a year has passed so quickly. I guess we'll keep him. :) Our only wish is that we could have had you all here!

9 comments:

Arianne said...

SO Adorable! Good job on the cupcakes! Asher is so dang cute...and so big! Love you guys!

Emily said...

Wow, I can't believe that he is one! Happy birthday Asher! We need to catch up soon Amanda.

kathleen said...

Happy Birthday cute one year old boy. Fun photos and yes, what a surprise he likes cupcakes and icing.
Aunt Kathleen

Maren said...

oh I'm so sad we couldn't all be there! I can't believe how much he's grown even since we saw him. ohhh come back amanda! I miss you too much. Also, way to go on the cupcakes! it's always so exciting to make something that people like :) I totally understand. Well, give Asher a big kiss from me and don't you dare let him forget his aunt maren who loves him so much.

Kait said...

He is sooo cute. And those cupcakes sound sooo good. Mmmm I love Nutella. Good work Amanda.

acandiedapple said...

Happy Birthday Asher! It looks so fun. We wish we were there.

Those cupcakes look awesome! If you choose to share the Nutella recipe I would love it!

Christa said...

So fun! I'm very impressed with the cupcakes, you little Martha Stewart you! It was so good to see you this summer. Hope all is well!

Lorraine said...

Asher is so darn cute! And you look great, Amanda, I must say. Sure miss you.

April said...

Holy cow Amanda I had no idea he was one already. Love that hair, he is so cute!!!! Hope he had a good one and you guys are doing well. Any plans for Christmas? We need to do another dinner/get together.