Monday, October 19, 2009

Cell Phone Plans


Cool phone huh. Well, folks, we have hit that two year mark again for deciding what to do for cell phone carriers. We've had AT&T for years, I just thought I would check to see what carriers everyone uses for mobile-to-mobile purposes. Also, what you have found works for your family and what hasn't. We are looking for about 700 minutes with a very small (like 200 or less) text messages. Also, does your plan have your favorite five, etc? Any help would be great! And remember to let me know your carrier!

1 comment:

em said...

AT&T and keep in mind that almost anyone with an Iphone will be on AT&T as well. Pretty sure that means Gardner and Richard and who knows I might get dad hooked on it soon. I have loved it due to the rollover plan. Also have you checked with your company to see if they have any discount with AT&T? I do and I didn't even know it till I checked.