Monday, April 5, 2010

Emily, we hope you had a great day! You are so amazing and so helpful! (to all of us).
We appreciated having you with us when we had visits to Doctor Noyes and then again for the day of surgery at the Huntsman. You know all the right questions to ask and it was so comforting to have another person listening to all those directions when we came home. Thank you!
I love spending time with you, and cooking with you, too. We had fun times with new recipes and new "gadgets"!
It was a snowy day like today when you were born. What a sweet blessing you have been!

2 comments:

Amanda P said...

Emily,
So sorry that I am so late on checking the blog! All I must say is wow! You must be pretty amazing if Mom will make a post! Mom - I am VERY impressed! Anyway, happy birthday! And I definitely agree with all that has been said. You are so giving and kind to everyone. You are sensitive to other's needs, even to mine when I haven't even realized them yet. I LOVE that you have work to do in Chicago so we get to have you come and stay! Also, I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am with the hat you made me. You will have to teach me! I love you...
Love,
Amanda

em said...

You guys are so sweet to me.

Thanks for the post mom. I love that I was born on a snowy day when you could be inside warm and watching conference. I bet we had fun together then too. :)