Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh the Fat Feet!


So you know how sometimes when you are pregnant, you are never sure just how much bigger you are until you try on a shirt or pants that no longer fit. Well, I've slowly changed my shoe selections due to the mark that my "buckle-around the ankle dress shoes" would leave on my ankle after a day of wear. Mind you I used to buckle them at a tighter bunkle, but the mark was left at the loosest buckle! So now I have been wearing slip on strappy dress shoes. Well, yesterday I looked down and realized that my overly chunky feet had actually broken one of the straps on my last resort shoes! This is just my feet I'm talking about; my chunky ankles are another story! Well, luckilly only three weeks left! Wow, how time has flown.

4 comments:

Maren said...

you're so cute amanda! I can't wait to meet your new little baby.

Unknown said...

I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left! Have you decided on a name yet? Can't wait to see that darling new baby!!

em said...

WHAT A WEAK STRAP! You have the tiniest ankles of any of the crane girls and that's even 9 months expecting (courtesy of grant).

I AM SO SUPER EXCITED TO MEET THIS LITTLE GUY!!! Like can't focus excited. Let's get him here!

Rachel said...

That's funny! I feel for you. The last month is the most exhausting mentally and physically! Hang in there!