Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Surprise!

My friends at my office today surprised me with a baby shower! I thought I was going to a meeting and then when I walked in the conference room, it was filled with all of my friends shouting "Surprise!" It was sooo nice of them! I was completely surprised. I have only been in this office a year, but I feel that I have some really great friends here. Anyway, I thought I would post a few of the pictures...



What a cute cake huh!


What a bunch of nerdy accountants huh! Just kidding. They are sooo great.


6 comments:

Maren said...

how nice!!! that makes me so happy.
I love you mandy sue.

Rachel said...

That was really nice of them. I bet you got lots of really nice stuff!

em said...

It makes me want to hug everyone in that picture! I'm so so glad they did that. And as a surprise! That's really cool. I'm getting so excited to meet him!

Sarah and Trent said...

how cute Amanda! I love surprises... that's such a fun idea to do something like that. Our intern is pregnant and I just may have to have a surprise shower for her too!

Christa said...

How fun! I'm so exited to see your new little addition. Good luck with the delivery and everything. Can't wait to hear all about him and see pictures!! We definitely need to get together next time you come back west :)

Blake + Amy said...

How cute of them! I bet you are so excited to have your baby! We miss you guys.