Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Beefy 7 lbs 12.5 ounces!



During my stay in the hospital, a pediatrician informed me that Asher lost 10% of his birth weight. For a first time mom, this caused quite a bit of stress! I was so relieved to have a weigh-in today at Asher's 1 week and 5 day pediatrician visit and to find that he had gained all of his birth weight back plus a whopping .5 ounce! I attribute the success to the women below:




My mom came to Chicago and stayed for a week and a half! We couldn't have done it without her!

Mike's mom flew in the day my mom left! She also has been so great! Mike and I greatly appreciate their help both emotionally and physically! :)

2 comments:

carrie said...

those first few weeks it is hard not to stress about stuff! what a cutie!

Rachel said...

Yes, Mothers and Mother's in Law are wonderful! I know Mom sure was a life saver with Reed and Victoria. I remember watching her drive away with Dad and bawling my eyes out!