Thursday, October 30, 2008

For the Grandparents and others that are not sick of baby pics!

As most of you know, we live in Chicago and my parents live in Utah and Mike's in Philedelphia; therefore, we are posting some extra pictures for the grandparents, particularly the ones that are not on facebook! :) Yes, I know, I finally sold out and joined facebook a few months ago due to Maren's harrassment...but secretly I can get sucked into and enjoy the time waste we all call facebook.


The Family...it's funny to go from a couple to a family...wow, I suppose we are growing up.

Big boy clothes! I thought they looked so cute, even though a bit big!


Asher and I like to meet Mike at campus sometimes and walk home together. Sadly, Chicago is starting to get cold so we had to deck Asher out in his "I live in Chicago" gear, yes the scowl included. Rachel gave us this stroller after she needed a double-wide so it is a bit big, but works well with a swaddle job. The stroller also doubles as his preferred place of rest as he dislikes his bassinet and crib. Yes, he indeed sleeps in his stroller every night. Are we bad parents for that? Probably.
Asher apparently was too tired to eat. Honestly, too tired to eat...you're a Crane/Pope!



4 comments:

carrie said...

so cute!!!

you can never have too many baby pics.

Christa said...

I just can't get over his hair!! It is sooo cute, and makes him look like a little hedge hog :) You look great, looks like motherhood agrees with you!!

When are you coming to utah again by the way?

Rachel said...

So sweet! I love the stage where they just are asleep anytime, anywhere. If oh they just stayed that way. I'm glad you guys are using that stroller!

Arianne said...

Love it! Love the kid, love the family, love it all! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't get enough of that Asher kid you gave birth to! Keep the picture's a comin'.