Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Asher's Two Favorite things:

His dad and eating.

One funny thing is that we were at church in Relief Society and Asher was being so good. Then one of his friends was given a bottle by his Mom. Not just any bottle, the same kind that Asher LOVES to eat/drain from at home. Asher started yelling and frantically trying to get their attention , especially because his friend really wasn't even interested in the bottle, oh, but Asher sure was!

Another funny thing is that during the final prayer at church Asher was just done, we probably would have packed up, but we were almost done... He was just so wiggly and I was squinting my eyes to look at him and smiling. Then he leaned closer to my face and gave me a huge smile while squinting his eyes too.

6 comments:

Maren said...

oh he is so sweet!! What a funny little boy. We canNOT wait to see you guys!

Unknown said...

I love it! There is nothing like a baby laughing.

jennifermiller326 said...

Ahhhh...I love it! The video is so cute, I watched it three times! And I loved your cute stories from church. I think Asher and Maddox would be best friends if we got them together--they love to laugh!

kathleen said...

What a crack up! I LOVE his laugh.
Aren't babies fun?
Aunt Kathleen

Donna Crane said...

GREAT KID

em said...

I miss this little boy! Cannot wait to see you guys!