Friday, July 10, 2009

A few pictures

My friend Danielle, who sadly just moved from Chicago, took some pictures of us at the Osaka Gardens near our house that I didn't even know existed! In order to not have to upload any pictures, yes lazy I know, here is the link to a few of them. Also, she will be in San Diego, so anyone nearby should definitely contact her. Thanks Danielle!

http://www.redpearlphotography.com/rpp/RPP_Blog/Entries/2009/7/2_The_Popes.html#

P.S. In order for the lighting to be good for the pictures, we had them taken near Asher's bedtime which means a few less smiles from the bug. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them! Did I read correctly that you are in Oregon now? I will call you this week so we can chat.

Arianne said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL Amanda! You guys are such a great looking family. I can't believe how huge Asher is. When are you coming to Utah so I can meet him? Love you guys!

Sarah and Trent said...

Absolutely precious! Asher's just a doll, and you guys are beautiful. :)
We just had some family pictures too, and ditto on the good lighting time being bedtime!
We're going to be in Chicago July 31-Aug 2, we want to catch up to you guys!