Sunday, May 9, 2010

Chicago...My kind of town

The longer we are here in Chicago, the more we love it. Maybe I am feeling this way because we've just survived a long cold winter and spring seems to have arrived. AND maybe I am trying to persuade some of you to come and visit us! Anyway, here are a few fun things to do in Chicago:

The Dyeing of the Chicago River for St. Patrick's day...yes, it really is that green.






The Lincoln Park Kite flying festival:



Picnics at Lake Michigan:


And, if these fun events are not enough to entice you, then perhaps you would like your own personal Chef named Asher! His specialties are lukewarm milk, (mangled) bananas, grubby quesadillas, and fistfuls of Nutella/butter.


Oh, and he also bakes:

6 comments:

em said...

Sometimes I can't breath when I see him so grown up. Then I can't catch my breath. He looks like a little boy. I'll bet that he's gonna balk when I try to hold him baby-style... Crap. He's such a cite mix of you and still has your beautiful long smile.

Arianne said...

I'm SO there! Asher is adorable, and you look amazing as always! Happy Mother's Day.

Maren said...

this is the best! I want to come see you guyss!!

Sarah and Trent said...

Look at that little man, so big!! Well Amanda...WE still want to visit. I'm thinking it's JUST about time to leave Vegas; it's getting hot!

jennifermiller326 said...

Yea...more pictures! I wish we could come visit and let the boys play. I am buried in the "code" right now, reminiscing about the good ol' days!

April said...

Oh Amanda he's so cute and so big. I love his hair. I bet you are just having so much fun with him. I hope you come to visit this summer so we can play!