Saturday, September 15, 2007

Big little sisters...


So from the posts below you can see its been quite a big September for us. My two little sisters are off to their new homes and packed and moved so well you'd think they were adults! I'm left here wondering how this happened. I still see these little cute faces with low side pony tails when I look at them so its tough to picture them setting up new lives so far away.

Amanda and Mike are in Chicago now and I know they will love it, but I'm hating the idea of them being so far away. Rachel and Richard and Victoria are off to San Antonio and I'm sure his family is so eager at a chance to have them (and I can't imagine anyone who'd take better care of them)... I keep reminding myself that that's only fair. But as she left and her huge eyes glistened a bit with tears I couldn't help wanting to just hold her until she and V missed their flight.

I'm sure that Mike and Richard have already realized that we're not a family that lets go very easily and they've been so patient and great about it. The only promise I need is that the next time I see Victoria she will still hold Elmo to her nose when she's tired and say "Hot Meats" upon request... also if you could keep reminding her that her nose is a spoon that would really help!

Well big grown up girls I'm missing you so much already!

No comments: