Friday, September 14, 2007

San Antonio!

Like Amanda we have finally made it to our final destination! We spent a couple of crazy weeks packing a wonderful week in San Diego and finally we are in San Antonio! Richard started his job Monday and likes it a lot. We are staying with Grandma and Grandpa Martinez while we look for an apartment downtown, which is so nice of them. They just can't get enough of Victoria. She barely gets a nap between hugs and kisses! We sure miss friends and family and are excited to hear how everyone is doing vis this blog!

1 comment:

em said...

Yay that you posted! I have been missing you. I bet that Victoria is loving all of the kisses and I can only imagine that they are all as fascinated with her as we are. She definitely knows how to work a crowd! I loved having you guys in San Diego and am so glad you could come! Richard is the best for moving all of your stuff without you so that you could. He's so great at things like that! I love you!