Sunday, September 2, 2007

The First Post!

Well everyone,
After a summer of living in three different houses (our garage apartment, our house-sitting home, and my parents house), we are getting excited to move out to Chicago. I was especially excited when I found out that my commute to work will only be 25 minutes from my front door to my office. Considering my three hour a day bus commute from Provo to Salt Lake, this is a dream come true.
Mike and I just returned from our much awaited two-year in process honeymoon to Cancun. We loved it. We went snorkeling, which scared me at first, but ended up being a great time. We saw ancient ruins, drank pina coladas, and had desserts after nearly every meal. It was a great time! While there we celebrated our two year anniversary, even though our actual anniversary was today. We actually forgot it was today until Aunt Betsy reminded us....how romantic are we!!! Cancun is better than a Sunday anniversary any day though!
Well, I hope everyone will join the blog and we can all keep in touch.

No comments: