Saturday, December 1, 2007

So I have a few things to scream about!

So I have recently realized that I am a screamer. Today while Mike and I were down town on Michigan Avenue, the promised and predicted winter storm warning became reality. We were okay for a bit as the wind was to our back. All of a sudden, the wind changed and snow began to pelt us in the face as we ran to catch our train back to Hyde Park. I couldn't help myself but let out loud high pitched screams! It was crazy. Mike was laughing when we finally got inside again. He reminded me of my other screaming moments such as getting completely drenched on my way home from the train one day when my umbrella kept whipping in and out in the Chicago wind and the time I caught the only Crane family fish at Payson Lake's. I didn't realize in my excitement but the entire lake became aware of my great catch. What can I say, I'm a screamer!

P.S. Let's get the blog up and going again!

No comments: