Saturday, December 22, 2007

Claustrophobia in Cancun...

We´re sitting in the business office in Cancun on a Saturday night. Evidently to check the BYU score in the vegas bowl ??? I might have gotten this all wrong. Also we´re trying to figure out where and what time church is tomorrow... Mostly dad´s checking the score and basically watching the game through refreshing the comments...

Then mom just walked in the door with a horrified look on her face...
Mom - guess what just happened?
Me, Maren and Dad - half paying attenting - what?
Mom - I got stuck in the elevator.

Now think about this...

HAPPY BDAY RACHEL!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you Maren! Did Mom really get stuck in the elevator. I can imagine the horror!!

Thank you for remembering my Birthday!
Rachel

Rachel said...

I guess I should be thanking Emily. Who wrote that post anyway?!! I hope you guys had fun!