Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! We sure did! It was so fun to watch Victoria flip out over her presents and anyone else's for that matter. Whoever was opening got a little extra help and excitment from Victoria! She kept say Wow and Oh! It was so funny! She would look at you like do you see what I see! and I am excited! The hit gifts were a Fisher Price Farm and a new Radio Flyer bike. She also got a number of Elmo dancing chickens and the sort.
On New Year's Eve Richard and I left Victoria with Rosalie and Richard and headed to Fredericksburg, a german town about an hour away for the night. The town pretty much shutdown as soon as we got there, but we had a very nice dinner and a relaxing evening at the Hoffman House B & B.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Amanda P said...

Rachel, I bet Victoria was such a hoot! It is so fun to have a little tike to get excited about everything!