Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Amanda's Visit!

We had such a wonderful time! I think Amanda enjoyed the San Antonio atmosphere! Victoria sure loved having her around, just like she would any of you. [just a subtle hint to all of you to come visit!] We visited the Alamo and even watched the informational video. Amanda insisted she didn't know very much of the history of the whole thing. We ate all of the traditional San Antonio fare: BBQ, breakfast tacos, Mexican desserts and even a little Indian food. She even got breakfast in bed, it was her Birthday, but I will be willing to negotiate if it will get any of you to come visit. I sure miss her already and even Victoria keeps asking, "where did Amanda go?" Then she remembers that we dropped her off at the airport and then her mind turns to snacks and peanuts, which apparently brings back fond memories for her. She says, "She's at work. Too bad". I really miss you all so much! Come visit! I can't wait until Mom gets here in March! All you have to do is have a baby and she comes. It is so nice! I am really looking forward to it. Not to mention the birth of this big baby taking up all the space in my belly! Only 5, okay maybe 6 more weeks!

1 comment:

Amanda P said...

Oh, I already miss Victoria! I love you guys! Come see us in Chicago!