Friday, January 23, 2009

A Great and Crazy Holiday Season

I am always a few weeks behind, but I thought I would finally post a few pictures of our holidays and add some commentary.


My doctor mentioned that a fun way to document your child as he grows is to take a picture of your baby and the same stuffed animal every month. I also added the idea from my friend Leah to have a card with the number of months old. I prepared the card; however, I forgot the card in this picture, but next time!

While in Utah, we blessed Asher at my parent's church. He was a trooper and did not cry or mess in the blessing outfit like Maren did when she was blessed (just giving a shout out to you Mare!)


Santa brought all of the grandkids Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. They were all so excited.

I love this photo because it depicts how out of control a Christmas can be at the Crane's. Notice first that Maren is Mary and VERY pregnant....hmm. Also, shockingly none of the little girls wanted to be Mary, what is that! Cameron looks festive as a shepherd with her green cast. Mom's watch must be reflecting causing an illusion of a halo over Victoria's head. In the mean time Victoria takes the lead to educate Addison on how to be a little angel, and Addison obediently listens. And to top it all of...
a screaming baby Jesus!


I like this picture of my mom and dad on Christmas morning...they just look so happy. I also love how Asher is bound and determined to be apart of the photo.


One last picture. A four generation photo with Grandma Martinez.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great pictures, I especially love the one with you, Mike and Asher in front of the Christmas tree. I know you are super busy right now with work, but I'd love to talk when you find time. Hope you are staying warm in the windy city!!