Friday, May 9, 2008

Almost everyone is right!


Well, I thought with all of the votes for a boy, that we would definetly be having a girl! But we are having a BOY! You are all right! Except for Leah who blatantly frolics to the beat of her own drum! Our baby boy will make three boys in a row on my side of my immediate family, and seven in a row for my father's extended family. On Mike's side, there will be three boys in a row for his immediate family as well. So yes, it looks like future family reunions just got a little more rowdy and competetive!


P.S. Mike picked the football picture because as he says, "It's not as lame as all the teddy bear ones." We have a lot to learn!

4 comments:

Maren said...

oh I'm so excited! you are just gonna be such a great mom! sorry I could hardly talk on the web cam today! ha, those darn tonsils..

carrie said...

no way!!!! another boy - that is great.

my mom said that is actually EIGHT in a row on nana's side. crazy!

Unknown said...

How great, congrats! What are you going to name him??

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

YEA FOR BOYS!!!!!