Thursday, May 8, 2008

What do you think we are having?


Well, tommorow is the day that we possibly find out(if the baby cooperates) if we are having a boy or a girl. Most importantly we will get an update on the baby's health, but it's pretty exciting to possibly know the gender too! Anyway, although I know this is late notice, I would love to hear what people think we are having. So cast your vote now and we will send out large, extravagant prizes to the winners! Okay, the prizes thing was a lie, but we would still love to hear what you think we are having.


P.S. supposedly a Snicker's bar is supposed to get the baby active so they move around enough so the Doctor can tell their gender. Whether this is an old wife's tale or not, a Snicker's it is! Plus, how often do you get an excuse to eat a Snicker's bar!

10 comments:

carrie said...

Makes sense to me. Everytime I eat sugar my baby goes wild!

I'm rooting for a boy...that way my little man has someone to play with at family reunions.

boy, boy, boy!

Emily said...

I am voting boy! And I hope he looks just like the boy in the picture above.

PS...I didn't know I had to have a reason or excuse to eat a Snickers..

Alicia said...

I think it's a boy! I want it to be a girl, but I think it's a boy (who I'll love anyway).

Good luck! I hope he cooperates!

Lorraine said...

I want to say girl to go against the trend, but I am saying BOY for Mike!

Yah Yah said...

You never need an excuse to eat a snickers. I am 100% sure that there is a 50% chance that it will not be a girl and a 1 in 2 chance that it will be a boy.

Yah Yah said...

You never need an excuse to eat a snickers. I am 100% sure that there is a 50% chance that it will not be a girl and a 1 in 2 chance that it will be a boy.

Unknown said...

Girl. I march to the beat of my own drum.

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

boy.... you need to add to the trend of having boys this year...!

carrie said...

A boy of course so it will be the eighth boy in a row of the Real Nana. Also since your dad, my beloved brother, only had one boy and now finally two grandsons, he needs another grandson so he will have 3 of each sex.

Of course little girls are so precious and fun fun to dress. If you could see Sydney's wardrobe, the great grand-daughter of the real Nana, you would think you had died and gone to heaven. Sydney who was born before a string of 7 little boys.

This is written by Aunt Kathleen, but I could NOT post it. so I called Carrie for her info. Very frustrating!! So this will probably be the last time I will make a commnet on this exclusive blog. BTW I have noticed my brother has never made a comment.
Same reason I couldn't????

Mariah Nielsen said...

My gut feeling is that it will be a boy. And if it is a girl, I am sure she'll be a little tom-boy! How exciting!