Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Boy!

Well, only a week and a half to go! I can't wait to finally meet this little boy! We are anxiously awaiting our little arrival! We went to the Dr. today who said I am still dilated to 3 cm. (the same as last week!) Odds are that I won't go early and that I will be induced on March 10th like the Dr. has planned. At the office Victoria was driving me crazy. She kept asking, "what are you doing?" to everyone, including the Dr. She fell asleep in the car on the way home and I tried to sneak her into her crib, but of course as soon as her head hit the bed she panicked that she had the Binky from the car in her mouth and not the "yellow one" she usually sleeps with. Well, now she is just singing the ABC song and I am hoping she will fall back asleep. Not very likely! She is her Daddy's daughter in that respect! She thrives on no sleep!

I thought I would record how she thinks it is so funny to make fun of Daddy and his "Go Spurs" attitude. Every time she sees the Spurs logo she yells "Go Spurs Go", but as soon as he looks at her she'll shout "Go Jazz"! She already knows how to push his buttons. The other day he was drinking out of a Spurs cup and she wanted a sip. He told her only if she said, "Go Spurs", which she did, but right as she got the cup she whispered " Go Jazz"! She really has a funny sense of humor!

Well, I knew it would last! She is right now yelling "Mommy(loud), followed by, come her please NOW(loud)!

2 comments:

Amanda P said...

Well, I say, "Go Jazz!"

em said...

Right... I'm totally with Victoria... you do what you need to do to get a drink of water, but we all know its "GO JAZZ!"

Man she was so cute in her little pony tail on Sunday!