Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wanna Fight?

I just wanted to document this memory! Every morning I give Victoria a bath and every morning I chase and wrestle with her to get her clothes and diaper on! Well the other morning I had finally corralled her to the edge of the bed where we were belly to belly! Then she did the funniest thing. She rolled her arms and said "you wanna fight baby boy?" I couldn't stop laughing, which of course got her laughing! It was so funny! She really is quick humored! It is also funny when she blames things on her stuffed animals or other people in general. Her excuses include: "Bodie (the bear) did it", or "the peoples did it"! She cracks me up!

3 comments:

Amanda P said...

Well, it looks like it has become the Rachel and Amanda blog lately huh! And no one ever leaves a comment! I love that story! I told Mike about it too and he thought it was hillarious. I wish I could have seen her do it! She is so funny.

Amanda P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren said...

man! I'm so jealous! I haven't seen that little rascallion in too too long! that story is so cute, and I bet she is just such a little riot!
I'll do my best to post more, but I'm gonna be honest, no one really cares about my boring life. I need to have some kids, then people will read my posts. or more like, I'll have something to post ABOUT. hah!
love you!