Thursday, February 14, 2008

Maybe!

I have decided that Victoria is an optimist! I think most children are! She, however, voices this optimism in a funny way. Every once in a while she will ask a question: like "Daddy's home?" or " I see me friends?". Questions that I know the real answer is No, but when I say No, she kind of turns her head like "Maybe". It is so funny. I have noticed that I give her this response a lot and that is where she gets it, but it is so funny! Just a random thought!

1 comment:

em said...

She definitely has picked that up from you! I laugh thinking about it because you grew up changing No's into maybes all the time!

It was so great to be able to see you guys and talk to you on Sunday, but its difficult to see V and not be able to just pick her up and squeeze her!

Also - you looked so pretty. I forget sometimes how beautiful you are. I'm getting so excited about Reed. Mom said you're a 3!!! DO NOT COME EARLY! She doesn't want to miss a second of him already!