Monday, February 4, 2008

Don't Mess with Texas!




Well, yes, I definitely had a great time in Texas. Rachel and Richard, and of course Victoria were excellent hosts. I loved seeing the Alamo, and yes, Mike was quite jealous. They made my birthday definitely one to remember. Victoria even sang me “Happy Day” with a little coaxing. I loved breakfast in bed (Richard's idea!) I loved going to the zoo with Victoria and Rachel. I also loved playing catch with Victoria. She would purposely throw this blue little plastic egg as fast and hard as she could at my head. For some reason we would just laugh and laugh. I loved the Texas Barbeque and breakfast burritos. I LOVED the 70 degree weather. I did not love the three hour flight delay back to Chicago, but that is to be expected flying into O’Hare. I loved Victoria showing me her room and her jackets. I loved helping put her to bed. I loved seeing Mike again after my trip. It was just a great trip! Thank you Richard and Rachel and Victoria for being so good to me!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

We sure enjoyed your visit! We miss you even more now that you are gone! Come back soon!

em said...

I'm so jealous!

This is one of my all time favorite pictures! I can't imagine two people looking LESS alike!