Friday, October 12, 2007

San Antonio!

Well, I don't have much to say! We are in our new apartment and Victoria is moving her toys from her room to the front room in her new car(clothes basket)! It is so nice that she can finally entertain herself! Sometimes it is in interesting ways, like throwing her clothes in the toilet or rubbing her fingers all over our new TV as she watches Elmo. Anytime of the day she can get her hands on the remote she situates herself on the coach and says "I want Elmo"! For some reason she thinks Sesame Street is on 24 hours a day! As she cruises around the house often she stumbles and says, "I okay", even if no one is paying attention. For those of you who thought the whole "Snacks" thing was over done, you will be glad to know that "I want candy," is her new mantra! Well, we really are up to much more than that, but these are things I have noticed since I have had a little bit of morning sickness and have been spending the mornings on the couch while she rips the house apart. She is very helpful though. She just brought me my Sudoku book and pen. Just in case I wanted to do that right now!
Well, we are good and hope you are all fine!

No comments: